My armpits are sweating. I find myself constantly putting my arms in the chicken wing position and flapping them to create a breeze. That is how excited I am. My first award! Of course my two personalities are screaming out different responses. The first; well it’s about time! The other is shrieking back in response that Modesty is the way to go! To be completely serious, I have not been in this “business” very long at all and to already be nominated for the Liebster Award is…well, I already told you my armpits were sweating with all the excitement. So some recognition must be distributed to my readers. To Winifred, my sister, who nominated me for this award, I must give my full and unabridged thanks to! You’re the best Winnie! To those who listen to my soap box moments, my moments of sentimentality, and to my moments of absolute ludicrousness, Thank You! Oh how I feel so triumphant! And puny peasants have nothing on me! keeps running in and out my consciousness… sometimes I worry about myself. This award is like icing on the cake today. Not only have I won an Award, but I have witnessed a girl telling a guy that I despise to “Get your mangina away from me! Grow a pair and then you can talk to me.” Now it might sound harsh, but this guy, well he got what was coming to him. So it can be concluded that I have no regrets laughing hysterically at him or pointing at him and wheezing out the word “mangina.” So today has been a rather successful and amusing day.
- What is your favorite genre of music?
I am a Rocker; head banging in the car and belting out the sometimes wrong lyrics.
- Describe your life in three words.
Flamboyant. Dramatic. Legendary…
- If you could change one thing in history, what would it be?
The creation of Kindles. And the rest of those technological devices designed to read books. I do not know about you, but I like the smell of a well worn book and the feel of it in my grasp.
- If you were arrested, who would your one phone call go to?
The wise decision would probably be Jack, considering he is a Lawyer, but the first name that popped into my head was Achilles. Get me out of there and never tell Jack sounds like the better of the two.
- If you had the opportunity to permanently exterminate one species of bug from the planet, what would it be?
Spiders. And screw those that split hairs when it comes to the difference between bugs and spiders. They are creepy and when it comes down to it, I could really care less what the difference is.
- If you could choose how you die, what would you choose? (Too morbid? Too bad…answer)
Sometimes I imagine myself going down in battle, all heroically, you know?
- What is your favorite thing about nature?
I have to say trees. The way they look in the fall and winter. And the numerous times I fell out of them, head-first.
- Favorite writing utensil?
I prefer to type. My creativity flows much faster and I always know if I spelled something wrong. Usually happens a lot.
- Favorite food as a child? Favorite food now?
Lasagna, Tostados, oh and Spaghetti. Considering that I am very much still a child, my favorite foods have yet to change.
- What is your worst fear?
For the longest time it was the thought of losing my mom. Now, it hasn’t changed, but added everyone else that I love and cherish. I couldn’t imagine my life without Achilles, Winifred, and Sarah… and so on. They are my everything.
And here are my 10 questions for the nominees!
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- Where do you want to be in 10 years?
- Two things that you are absolutely terrible at.
- Favorite childhood memory?
- What is your absolute favorite thing to do?
- Who is your celebrity crush? (Be honest)
- If given the chance to have any career, what career would you choose?
- What are your biggest pet peeves?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is the most prominent moment in your life?